16 January 2013

HUNT THE HUNTER


I killed a mosquito, last night
Squashed its cadaver, in my hands
Does that make me, a poacher?

He was wild, right
And kill him I did, not just tonight
Every night, for the past decade
Does that make me, a hunter?

The poacher, hunter is he
Who kills tens, hundreds, thousands, millions of game
With mercenary selfish thoughts and plans
He kills them, regardless of their future.
He kills them, callously.
Skins them, professionally.
De-horns them, unfeelingly.
At the market, he dares boasts of his proficiency.
Time is up, time is now
Kill the game, save the game
Hunt the hunter.
Befado

2 comments:

  1. callously, professionally and unfeelingly... You have proficiency vroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) thanks vroom!! i really appreciate alot. thanks

    ReplyDelete